Where can I find the PTE vocabulary (Academic Word List)?

The academic word list is an invaluable compilation of words commonly used in an academic context. You can download it from the Reading & Writing Fill in the Blanks section. 

You can click on the link below to access the list and download it to your computer.


Was this article helpful?